SteppLadder- Set of 10
There’s a commonality between all hunters. We don’t do it for the kill. We do it for the time spent in solitude, the solidarity with nature, the memories with family and friends. And every time you walk by those antlers hanging over the fireplace, or let’s be honest, tucked away safely in the man cave, you get to remember the strength it took to quiet your pounding heart, the deep breath to steady your hands, and the very moment you wrapped your index finger over that trigger.
Give yourself more of those moments with less bulk, less weight, and a less complicated set up. Pre-packaged and ready to ship, you’re only decision is what size is right for me?
- Features: 5, 8, 10, 12, or 16 steps
- 16-gauge steel- for strength
- Double powder coat- to combat rust
- Notched standoffs- to grab the tree during the cam action
- 6 ft. ropes - Polypropylene braided rope- doesn’t weather rodent resistant 2800 lb. tensile strength- made Wild Edge strong. Pre-spliced on one end
- 1 carry bag - Fitted- to silence the steps and keep them in place, no movement, no noise. Carry strap- to put over your shoulder during set up.Open top- for easy access Cordura construction- built tough. Leather reinforcement- where the step standoffs hit the bag. Internal catch strap- to prevent the steps from wearing through the bottom.
- Set of 10 – climbs 18 to 20 feet
Tree to cross bar: 4 in.
Cross bar: 6 ¾ in.
Standoff: 4 ¾ in.
Diagonal gusset: 7 ½ in.
1 step: 13.35 oz.- 1 step 6ft rope: 15.0 oz.
5 bag: 5.0 oz. - 8 bag: 6.2 oz.
10 bag: 6.6 oz. - 12 bag: 6.8 oz. - 16 bag: 8.4 oz.
5 set: 5 lbs. 0.0 oz. - 8 set: 7 lbs. 14.2 oz.
10 set: 9 lbs. 12.6 oz. - 12 set: 11 lbs. 10.8 oz. - 16 set: 15 lbs. 8.4 oz.
½ in. x 1/16 in. steel square tube
Polypropylene braided rope
Cordura and leather reinforced bag