- SteppLadder - 5 Set
SteppLadder - 5 Set
There’s a commonality between all hunters. We don’t do it for the kill. We do it for the time spent in solitude, the solidarity with nature, the memories with family and friends. And every time you walk by those antlers hanging over the fireplace, or let’s be honest, tucked away safely in the man cave, you get to remember the strength it took to quiet your pounding heart, the deep breath to steady your hands, and the very moment you wrapped your index finger over that trigger.
Give yourself more of those moments with less bulk, less weight, and a less complicated set up. Pre-packaged and ready to ship, you’re only decision is what size is right for me?
Wild Edge Inc. Safety & Warning Policy
**5 STEPP BAGS ARE TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK, GO TO BUILD YOUR OWN STEPPLADDER TO PURCHASE 5 STEPPS IN AN 8 STEPP BAG**
- 5, 8, 10, 12, or 16 steps
- 16-gauge steel- for strength
- Double powder coat- to combat rust
- Notched standoffs- to grab the tree during the cam action
- 6 ft. ropes - Polypropylene braided rope- doesn’t weather, rodent resistant 2800 lb. tensile strength
- made Wild Edge strong & Pre-spliced on one end
- 1 carry bag Fitted- to silence the steps and keep them in place, no movement, no noise Carry strap- to put over your shoulder during set up.
- Open top- for easy access. Cordura construction- built tough Leather reinforcement- where the step standoffs hit the bag. Internal catch strap- to prevent the steps from wearing through the bottom
1 step: 13.35 oz. - 1 step 6ft rope: 15.0 oz.
5 bag: 5.0 oz. - 8 bag: 6.2 oz.
10 bag: 6.6 oz. - 12 bag: 6.8 oz.
16 bag: 8.4 oz. - 16 bag: 8.4 oz.
5 set: 5 lbs. 0.0 oz. - 8 set: 7 lbs. 14.2 oz. - 10 set: 9 lbs. 12.6 oz - 12 set: 11 lbs. 10.8 oz. - 16 set: 15 lbs. 8.4 oz.
Tree to cross bar: 4 in.
Cross bar: 6 ¾ in.
Standoff: 4 ¾ in.
Diagonal gusset: 7 ½ in.
½ in. x 1/16 in. steel square tube
Polypropylene braided rope
Cordura and leather reinforced bag